6 months down, less than 6 to go?

Friday, November 4, 2011

Good gosh, let's hope so!!

Today marks six months since our referral!

Some days it seems like yesterday,

some days it seems like forever!

But for gosh sakes, we are six months closer to travel call and that cannot be a bad thing!





This is how it all went down six months ago...

and I realized that three years ago today, we were having our homestudy visit for Seon-Mi!

I must admit I'm getting pretty excited!

I can't wait to go back to Korea,

smell the food,

walk the streets,

(you know, as a tourist, nothing else) ;)

shop the markets,

explore the city,

and of course,

meet my little girly!!

Oy.

Six months down.

Please oh please, less than six to go!!


1 comments:

Grace said...

i hope and pray it is less than 6 months!!! i can't wait to see her in your arms!
just wanted to let you know i passed an award to you on my blog :)

Post a Comment


So Alive template for blogger by Dualillusions.com